The Student News Site of Elmwood Park High School

The Tiger

The Tiger

The Tiger

Freebies on your Birthday

Getting free things is always nice, especially on your birthday because it’s your special day. Today, I’m going to share  all the free items you can get around the time of your birthday. These free items are usually accessible on the day, week, or month of your birthday!

Free Food Items: 

For most of these you are most likely going to need to download the app and have an account. Starting your day off with breakfast, you can go to IHOP and get free pancakes. On their website it says, “Sign up now so you can celebrate with free pancakes!” (IHOP, 2024). For lunch items, you can go to Jersey Mike’s, McDonalds, or Buffalo Wild Wings to get free fries, a free regular sub along with a 16 oz drink, or six free wings. If you have a sweet tooth and want some dessert, you have plenty of options! Crumbl Cookie is always a great option, as you could receive a free cookie. If you are an ice cream lover: Culver’s, Baskin Robbins, and Dippin’ Dots are the perfect places to go to! All giving free ice cream. A few more free dessert items could be claimed at Chick-Fil-A, Panera, Cinnabon, and Noodles & Company. Cheesecake Factory gives you a free slice of cheesecake if you join their rewards program.

At Baskin Robbins you get a free single scoop of ice cream. You can get any flavor you desire.

Free Drinks:

For all of these free items you will have to have their app downloaded and have an account. 7/11 gives you a free slurpee during your birthday month. At Tropical Smoothie Cafe you can receive a free birthday reward. At Starbucks, you can get a free drink of any size. Lastly, at Jamba Juice you can get a free small smoothie but you must have spent ten dollars in the past twelve months.

This is an example of what the free birthday drink might look like on the app at Jamba Juice. They have ten yummy flavors for their smoothie.

Free Clothes: 

Some of your favorite stores will give you free or discounted clothing! For all of these stores you will need to be signed up for their rewards program. Starting with Aerie and American Eagle, you will receive a five dollar reward. At Vera Bradley, you get twenty five percent off of your purchase. At Victoria’s Secret, you receive a ten dollar gift. Lastly, JCPenny, Journeys, H&M, GAP, Footlocker, and Columbia, gifts a free special reward.

A nearby Vera Bradley is located at the Fashion Outlets Of Chicago. They sell many things such as: backpacks and keychains with fun patterns.

Free Items:

Lastly, there are a few stores which will gift you free items upon visiting around your birthday. Make sure to be signed up for all of these reward programs. At Kiehl’s you can acquire a free travel size item or a free lip care item. At Sephora you can either get a free makeup set, skincare set, or haircare set. Similarly at Ulta, you can get a free product based on the month you were born in. For example, if you were born in September you get a free skincare item but if you were born in July, you can get a free makeup item. At Bath & Body Works you can get a free travel size item the week of your birthday. Lastly, at IKEA, you get a free birthday coupon and a treat when you sign up for their program for at least thirty days.

These are the free Sephora birthday sets. There are two makeup sets, one skincare set, and one haircare set.

Conclusion

Now, you know all the places to get freebies on your birthday! On your next birthday you could have fun riding around with your parents or friends visiting all these places, and make a fun memory! 

Work Cited:

Ballard, J (2024 April 4) 118 Best Birthday Freebies To Celebrate Your Special Day In 2024

https://www.womansday.com/life/entertainment/a36295235/best-birthday-freebies/