The Student News Site of Elmwood Park High School

The Tiger

The Tiger

The Tiger

Dunkin’ Summer Menu

Dunkin’ has come out with new delicious drinks and treats this summer that you can try out and judge for yourself!

Above shows the Kiwi Watermelon refresher.

One of the new drinks that a lot of people are excited about is the Kiwi Watermelon Dunkin’ Refresher. The Kiwi watermelon Dunkin’ Refresher features Kiwi and other fruit flavors combined with ice green tea for a refreshing boost of energy.

This picture shows the Blueberry Donut Drink.

The next new drink is called Blueberry Donut Iced Coffee. It’s everyone’s favorite iced coffee with flavors of blueberry and sweet pastry dough, making for a delicious iced coffee reminiscent of the Dunkin’ blueberry donut.  

This next picture shows the Vanilla Frosted Donut Latte.

The Vanilla Frosted Donut Iced Signature Latte is the next drink. It’s a beverage that is uniquely Dunkin’, donut, and vanilla flavored combined with milk and espresso and topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and rainbow sprinkles for a latte reminiscent of the iconic Dunkin’s vanilla frosted donut.

The picture above shows the Green Goodness Dunkin’ Wrap.

Next is a burrito sandwich called the Green Goddess Dunkin’ Wrap. It is scrambled egg whites, farro, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, and crumbled feta cheese all mixed with an herb green goddess sauce and wrapped in a green lavash.

This shows the Watermelon Burst Classic Donut

Another new menu item includes the Watermelon Burst Donut. This is a donut that has a yeast shell filled with watermelon flavored filling and it is tossed in a red sugar coat.

The Chocolate Chunk Cookie is pictured above.

The next new scrumptious treat is a Chocolate Chunk Cookie at Dunkin. It is loaded with a generous amount of chocolate, plus pretzel bits and notes of savory brown butter. The Chocolate Chunk Cookie satisfies your sweet and savory taste buds.  They’re baked to perfection and pre-packaged to enjoy on-the-go.

This menu shows all the new different drinks and treats that Dunkin’ has come out with this summer. They all seem delicious with new combinations and tastes!

(n.d.). Wikipedia. Retrieved May 21, 2024, from https://www.dunkindonuts.com/en/summer-menu

(n.d.). Wikipedia. Retrieved May 21, 2024, from https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=4771c1dce5b9df5f&rlz=1CATAVM_enUS978&q=dunkin+summer+menu+2024&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjE0uT04IqGAxV03skDHWmGDp0Q0pQJegQIERAB&biw=1300&bih=609&dpr=1.05&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=AWut77rg9Izj6M

(n.d.). Wikipedia. Retrieved May 21, 2024, from https://www.google.com/search?q=dunkin+summer+menu+2024&sca_esv=4771c1dce5b9df5f&rlz=1CATAVM_enUS978&ei=wxhCZtLoMsjKp84P_5mLmAk&oq=dunkin+new+summer+drinks&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiGGR1bmtpbiBuZXcgc3VtbWVyIGRyaW5rcyoCCAAyChAAGLADGNYEGEcyChAAGLADGNYEGEcyCh